Cajun Home Improvements has partnered with Home Loan Investment Bank, FSB to provide our homeowners with the opportunity to quickly and affordably finance home improvements. Title 1 Home Improvement Loans require no equity in your home, the interest may be tax deductible to you as the homeowner and they have no pre-payment penalty or necessary appraisals. Turn your home into your dream home today and add the metal roofing you’ve always wanted. Home Loan Investment Bank is a Federal Savings Bank that has been providing loan options for over 55 years and we are dedicated to providing superior service for all of your home improvement needs. Your Account Executive is available 5 days a week to handle all aspects of your account. No Equity? No Problem!
FHA Title 1 Home Improvement Loan
- Obtain up to $25,000 for a single family home or up to $12,000 per unit (max $60,000) for a multi-family property*
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Interest May Be Tax-deductible**
- No Equity Required
- Low Fixed Rates
HLIB Advantage Home Improvement Loan
- When $25,000 isn’t enough, you may be eligible for the HLIB Advantage Loan with access to an additional $25,000.
- Maximum loan amount of $25,000*
- Maximum term of 15 years
- Loan proceeds are for eligible home improvement projects only
- Borrower must obtain an FHA Title 1 loan from HLIB in order to qualify for The HLIB Advantage Loan.*
- Existing customers are eligible to apply for the HLIB Advantage Loan
*Subject to credit approval. Some home improvements will not qualify. Contact Home Loan for more details. Limits vary depending on type. New residential structures must have been completed and occupied for a minimum of 90 days. **Consult with a tax professional. Limits vary depending on property type. Terms and conditions apply.